Gentleheart Therapies LLC
Prenatal Massage Therapy not only feels great - It provides multiple benefits for the mother-to-be and developing baby:
- Improved circulation.
- Reduced muscle tension, back and joint discomfort.
- Improved mindfulness.
- Reduced stress, worry and anxiety.
- Improved sleep.
- Improved body awareness and tuning-in to baby
- $65 per hour session or $35 per half-hour session
Babies benefit from regular massage as well, and we are specialists at teaching you how to provide that gentle touch to your newborn loved one.
Some benefits to newborn massage may include:
- Regularity of sleep and wake cycles
- Improved digestion and assimilation
- Ability to help move painful gas and reduce fussiness
- Learning non-verbal communication cues
- Deepening of trust and respectful empowerment
- $25 per participant